PCs and other mobile devices offer countless benefits to users all over the world, but many devices we use today are still vulnerable to malware and cyber-attacks.
This is because many devices are being sold without security safeguards, adequate privacy controls or lifecycle support.
In this day and age, managing your devices should be easier. This is why HP’s premium PCs are reinforced with hardened security features, built from the ground up.
They deliver world-class integrated security and manageability so businesses can work how they want, where they want and whenever they want.
A variety of powerful features ensure that their customers’ data remains secure.
HP PCs’ powerful security features
The powerful security features built-in include the following:
- HP Sure Start – BIOS auto-recovery protection that uses hardware-enforced self-healing technology.
- HP Sure Run – Ensures that your critical applications and processes run even if malicious parties try to shut them down.
- HP Sure Recover – Restores an image of your PC using a network connection.
- HP Sure Click – Protects your PC from infected files on websites.
- HP Sure View – Instant protection against visual hacking.
- HP Sure Sense – In a world of rapidly evolving malware and increasing firmware threats, HP Sure Sense is an artificial intelligence (AI)-based security solution powered by deep learning to protect against attacks at the front line. (Available on business products coming onto the market in the coming months.)
HP PCs available with built-in security
HP’s premium PC range is available with security built in. View the range below.
HP Elite PC Family
HP’s Elite PC family offers powerful performance and reliable security in and out of the office.
The ultra-slim HP EliteBook x360, for example, is powered by an Intel Core i7 processor, which allows you to get work done, take notes and share content confidently – all in the knowledge that you have a multi-layered defence to combat cybercrime.
HP ZBook Studio
HP ZBook Studio PCs are smaller, faster, brighter, and more secure than ever.
These ultra-slim, secure workstations let you work anywhere. It features HP’s brightest 4k display for editing and rendering, and is the ideal solution for the well-connected creative.
HP EliteOne 800 G5 PC
As an all-in-one PC, the HP EliteOne 800 G5 offers more than an elegant design and serious performance. It also offers built-in security, collaboration and connectivity, so you can get the most out of your working day.
HP Engage One
With security, durability and flexibility built into its sleek design, the HP Engage One offers a modern approach to retail. It’s a point-of-sale system you can rely on to transform your customer experience.
“With cyberattacks evolving faster than the average business can keep up with, we’ve got your back. Whether you want to discover more about our secure products or the latest industry insights, we can help you upgrade your defence,” said John Geypen, HP Country Category Manager for Computing at HP.
Make sure you have no more sleepless nights. With world-class security from HP, you can rest easy knowing your business has strong cybersecurity protection.
Find out more by visiting the HP website.
This article was published in partnership with HP.