Yealink, the global leading provider of enterprise communication and collaboration solutions, has released its Collaboration Touch Panel CTP20 globally. Local distributors Kathea Communications and SkyGroup Communications is bringing it to the South African market.
Constantly pursuing quality, Yealink is committed to providing customers with the ultimate conference collaboration experience. With leading technology, CTP20 allows users to share content and discuss freely in a video conference to achieve efficient output, which is fully integrated with the Yealink video conferencing system.
A collaborative meeting experience at your fingertips
CTP20 is a collaborative touch panel that can be paired with Yealink’s new generation video conference solutions. Its user-centered interactive design allows users to join a meeting quickly and effortlessly.
The built-in annotation and whiteboard significantly improve meeting efficiency by enabling easy annotation on shared content and immediate discussion on the whiteboard. Adopting an industry-leading 13.3-inch touch screen and equipped with an active capacitive pen, CTP20 creates a realistic writing environment where customers can focus more on communication.
Ultimate meeting control assists you to achieve more
- The touch control of the IPS screen outperforms traditional control modes magnificently. All meeting controls can be navigated on CTP20, including previewing and adjusting the camera, joining a meeting, inviting, recording, etc.
- When paired with the Yealink Wireless Presentation Pod WPP20, you can gain reverse control from CTP20 over your computer, resulting in multi-screen interaction which assists you to achieve more.
Robust collaboration functionalities make the meetings simple and efficient
- Multiple participants can annotate at the same time with various kinds of markups. The real-time handwriting presentation allows participants to see what is being written with no latency, making discussions much more engaging.
- CTP20 features a built-in whiteboard. One Yealink video conferencing device can be connected with up to 4 CTP20 users who are enabled to write on the whiteboard synchronously, which helps participants to meet their discussion objectives more quickly.
Natural writing free of distraction so you can focus on your ideas
The industry-leading 13.3-inch touch screen has been combined with a scalable canvas, such that every single idea can be recorded on the ample space provided by CTP20. In addition, the new active capacitive pen mimics a real writing experience, facilitating participants to focus on the topics of discussions instead of the technology.
PoE and Wi-Fi connections offer a clutter-free meeting space
CTP20 supports PoE where one cable carries both data and power for the device. Data transmission between CTP20 and the terminal is realized either by cable or Wi-Fi, which eliminates the tricky wiring connections between the screen area and the conference table, making clean and well-organized meeting spaces a reality.
- Dirk Schreuder, Sales Director at SkyGroup
- [email protected]