The Wireless Access Providers Association’s WAPALOZA three-day conference and training event is jam-packed with information on industry trends and technology, together with seven different product training sessions.
Being held in Pretoria from 16-18 September 2019, the event offers free or subsidised training to members of the Wireless Access Providers Association (WAPA).
The coordinators of the event urge members to sign up for the various events at www.wapaloza.co.za.
Non-members can also benefit from the same free or discounted training by taking advantage of WAPA’s three-month membership special.
“This is a must-attend for Wireless Internet Service Providers (WISPs) who are serious about driving their business to new levels. WISPs will benefit from the content presented in the three-day conference, which focuses on the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR), TV White Space (TVWS), and 5G.
In addition, the training sessions, which vary from one to three days in duration, will ensure comprehensive coverage of those areas in which both WAPA members and potential members can most benefit,” say the event coordinators.
Full details on the training programme are available at www.wapaloza.co.za.
In summary, the sessions include:
- Zero to Hero: Understanding wireless.
- Zero to Hero: Understanding fibre.
- Cambium Certified ePMP technical training.
- Mimosa training.
- Mikrotik Certified Network Associate Training.
- Portfolio & interference mitigation techniques.
- PtP Alpha and PtMP Jet Air course.
- RADWIN R-Planner and Service Estimation Tool (SET) training course.
- RADWIN WINDeploy and WINTouch training course.
- The Ubiquiti Broadband Wireless Specialist (UBWS) Course.
- The Ubiquiti Broadband Wireless Admin (UBWAv2) Course.
This article was published in partnership with WAPA.