There are few things as scary to computer users as the possibility of deleting files by mistake.
This is compounded if these files are deleted from your recycle bin – as it would appear that there is no way to retrieve these files.
Thankfully, EaseUS offers powerful data recovery software that can be used to retrieve seemingly lost files from your libraries and storage devices such as memory cards, hard drives, and recycle bin files.
How to retrieve your lost files
EaseUS makes data recovery incredibly simple with its Data Recovery Wizard, which is available as a free download for up to 2GB of file recovery. It is available for both PC and Mac, and you can upgrade to the pro version if you want to recover more than 2GB of files.
Executing a file retrieval is incredibly simple, and can be done by someone without previous recovery experience.
The process requires just three clicks, and you can preview all available files for recovery before deciding which you would like to restore.
To recover your last data, follow the following steps.
1. Launch EaseUS, and select the location that you want to scan for deleted data. Possible locations to scan include specific locations such as Desktop or Documents, or you can select an entire storage device.
2. Initiate the two-part scan. First, a quick scan will look for all files in the location that were either deleted or emptied from the recycle bin. Then, a more in-depth scan will begin, which will search the entire data area of the storage device or library, rather than just scanning the file directory.
3. Look through all recoverable files, and select which files you would like to restore. Then click “recover” and your files will be restored. Do not save these files back onto the same hard drive partition or device that you lost the data from originally.
The EaseUS data recovery software is multi-faceted piece of software, and it has a variety of valuable features.
The following tools are offered as part of the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard:
- Accidentally deleted files recovery.
- Formatted recovery.
- Recycle bin empty data recovery.
- Lost partition recovery.
- Hard drive damage.
- Virus attack recovery.
- OS crash recovery.
- RAW partition recovery.
EaseUS has 15 years of experience in the data recovery market, and has over 10 million customers worldwide.
They offer free and extensive tech support, and even offer a 30-day money back guarantee if you are unhappy with their product.
This article was published in partnership with EaseUS.