MyBroadband is the first choice for South African C-level executives and ICT decision makers who want to read the latest IT news and find out about developments in the industry.
MyBroadband’s conferences are also the meeting place for South Africa’s ICT executives who need to see what is available in the market and inform their ICT purchasing decisions.
Every month MyBroadband is read by:
- CTOs and CIOs: 21,000
- CEOs: 67,000
- Executive Directors: 225,000
- IT Executives: 322,000
- IT Managers: 829,000
- IT Decision Makers: 1,400,000
This makes MyBroadband the ideal online platform to reach the most important players in the South African ICT market.
MyBroadband’s events are equally dominant in the ICT space, and the flagship 2019 MyBroadband Conference and Expo’s 3,000 delegates consisted of:
- C-Level Executives: 38%
- IT Managers: 26%
- IT Professionals: 16%
- Business Owners: 11%
- Other: 9%
This included executives from:
|MyBroadband Conference 2019 – Executive Delegates|
Where ICT executives meet
MyBroadband’s dominant position in the ICT market is evidenced by the companies and executives who use its online platforms and events to share their knowledge and insights.
The MyBroadband Conference has been headlined by ICT industry superstars in recent years, including:
- Vodacom CEO – Shameel Joosub
- MTN SA CEO – Godfrey Motsa
- Liquid Telecom SA CEO – Reshaad Sha
- SqwidNet MD – Phathizwe Malinga
- Supersonic CEO – Calvin Collett
- Huawei SA CTO – Akhram Mohamed
- Openserve CCO – Althon Beukes
- DFA CEO – Thinus Mulder
- Telkom Consumer and Small Business CEO – Serame Taukobong
- Former Vumatel CEO – Niel Schoeman
- Former Telkom COO – Brian Armstrong
- Vox CEO – Jacques du Toit
- Afrihost CEO – Gian Visser
The MyBroadband website is equally well-positioned, and is used by companies including Vodacom, MTN, Huawei, Samsung, Discovery, iOCO, SqwidNet, BCX, Ericsson, Nokia, Liquid Telecom, MultiChoice, Takealot, Connection Telecom, Standard Bank, FNB, and hundreds more to make their brands and services stand out.
This article was published in partnership with MyBroadband.