Mind the Speed is running a free fibre promotion for new clients.
To take part, users who have an active Openserve fibre line can sign up with Mind the Speed and receive one month of free uncapped fibre.
This gives you the ability to test Mind the Speed’s network for free.
If you decide you would not like to continue with Mind the Speed at the end of the month, you can cancel your account without any penalties.
- Sign up for the Mind the Speed fibre special with the code: OSPROMO001
The special is available for all orders received before 29 November 2019, and users will not have to migrate their Openserve fibre line from their existing ISP to take advantage.
“We will simply supply you with access details to load onto your existing router,” said Mind the Speed.
3 months free uncapped fibre
Sweetening the deal is the fact that if a user decides to continue with their Mind the Speed uncapped fibre account after the first month, they will receive the next two months free.
This means your first three months of uncapped fibre will not cost you a cent.
Mind the Speed stated that if a user signs up after the first month, they will be required to migrate their Openserve fibre line to Mind the Speed.
“Should you decide to proceed with us, and you need to give your current ISP a calendar months’ notice, the two months free will only start from the time your fibre line is migrated,” said Mind the Speed.
Should a user opt to keep the account active during the migration period, this will form part of the two months free.
- Clients must use the code OSPROMO001 in the promotional code field when signing up on the Mind the Speed website.
Moving to Mind the Speed
Mind the Speed stated that there are several important elements to note about the free fibre promotion:
- There will be no cost to migrate your fibre service.
- Mind the Speed will provide clients with a free Wi-Fi router, or subsidize the purchase of their preferred router, if they sign up.
- Many ISPs require their clients to give them a calendar months’ notice before they can cancel and move their fibre line – and may apply cancellation costs.