Mind the Speed has launched a pre-Black Friday special, offering clients up to four months of free uncapped fibre.
The promotion is available to new fibre installations and user migrations on the following fibre networks: Vumatel, Openserve, Frogfoot, MetroFibre, and SADV.
It is available for today only – 28 November.
- New Fibre Installations – 3 months free fibre
- User Migrations – 4 months free fibre
The free connectivity will be valid from the time the service is activated, and should users cancel within the first 12 months after signing up there will be claw-back costs.
- Click here to sign up on Mind the Speed’s website and use the promotional code MTSBF2019 when ordering.
Mind the Speed stated that clients are also free to downgrade their line speed at the end of the promotional period at no additional cost.
“This allows clients to experience the fastest speeds during the promotional period,” said Mind the Speed.
Mind the Speed will also supply clients with a free-to-use router when they sign up, a Zyxel VMG3625-T20A, or will subsidize the client if they prefer to purchase their own router.
Additionally, Mind the Speed offers clients a free VoIP account and the option to purchase a compatible wireless or desktop phone.
Users are then able to port their geographic number to the VoIP service and enjoy discounted calling rates.
Mind the Speed said clients must note the following when migrating their fibre line:
- Many ISPs require a full calendar months’ notice for cancellation.
- Users must check if their current ISP will implement cancellation fees.
For more information, visit the Mind the Speed website.