PlayStation is offering loads of fantastic deals to South African consumers as part of its Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 promotion.
Whether you are considering getting your hands on the world’s leading console for the first time or planning to expand your current PlayStation setup, there are plenty of offers to choose from.
Get your PS4 gaming experience started with one of these great console bundles:
- PS4 500GB Mega Pack with Ratchet & Clank – R4,499
- PS4 1TB with two DualShock 4 controllers and FIFA 20 – R5,999
- PS4 Pro with DualShock 4 controller, God of War and The Last of Us – R6,999
If you are looking for a more immersive gaming experience, PlayStation’s VR solution will drop you right in the middle of the action.
Get PlayStation VR with a camera and the VR Worlds game for just R3,499.
PlayStation is also giving discounts on the DualShock 4 controller in bundles and as a standalone offering.
Pick up a new black controller with FIFA 20 for R1,499, or with Fortnite and 500 V-Bucks for R699.
R699 will also get you a DualShock 4 controller in one of the following colours:
- Steel Black
- Midnight, Wave or Titanium Blue
- Red, Green, Blue or Standard Camouflage
- Rose Gold
- Silver and Gold
- Electric Purple
- Alpine Green
The promotion also includes a selection of popular PS4 titles.
Grow your library with discounts on these great games:
- Marvel’s Spider-Man – R299
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Game of the Year Edition – R599
- Days Gone – R499
- eFootball PES 2020 – R599
- eFootball PES 2020 Manchester United Edition – R599
- Mortal Kombat 11 – R399
- Rage 2 – R499
- WRC 8 – R599
All of these deals are available from a wide range of online and brick-and-mortar stores.
Retailers participating in the promotion include BT Games, Checkers Hyper, C.N.A, Dion Wired, FNB, Game, Game4U, Hi-Fi Corporation, Incredible Connection, KOODOO.co.za, LOOT, Makro, Musica, Pick ‘n Pay, RARU, Takealot, Toy Zone, Toys R Us and The Nexus.
PlayStation South Africa’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotion runs from 27 November to 2 December.
This article was published in partnership with Gamefinity.