Technology is advancing at such a rapid rate that it sometimes feels as if the future will overwhelm us! Join Arthur Goldstuck and Telviva as they tackle how current and future technologies will change customer experiences and expectations in 2020 and beyond.
Future-proofing your organisation lies in scalability, flexibility and automation while getting more for the same costs or even less. What do you need to know?
Find out more at these exclusive events with Arthur Goldstuck and Telviva’s CEO, Dave Meintjes to explore the emerging technologies that will equip your business to better engage with customers both now and into the future.
RSVP here to secure your ticket as space is limited
- Cape Town: 12 March 2020, 15:30 to 17:00 – Vineyard Hotel, Colinton Road, Newlands
- Johannesburg: 17 March 2020, 15:30 to 17:00 – Melrose Arch, 17 High St, Melrose
How your business can benefit:
- Learn a set of powerful business insights gathered directly from Goldstuck’s interviews with the world’s most influential business leaders.
- What are the latest trends around cloud-based communications and business operations?
- Get first-hand insights into machine learning and artificial intelligence and its impact on intelligent communication solutions.
- See how great quality conversations can improve customer experience.
- Network with businesses facing the same challenges on the digital transformation journey.
Book your spot now.
About Telviva: Telviva is a market leader in cloud-based communication solutions, enabling better quality conversations through more context, speed and accuracy. Powered by Connection Telecom.
About Arthur Goldstuck: Goldstuck is an award-winning writer, analyst and technology commentator, providing understanding of technology issues to media and audiences globally.