We are continuously helping businesses integrate innovative ways for employers and employees to remotely fulfil their business roles.
We know that working remotely can impact the productivity, management, teamwork, monitoring and operations of your company.
The COVID-19 crisis is touching all aspects of society, including how we work and manage our staff. At such times, management solutions are no longer a luxury but rather a necessity for the survival of your business.
In response, companies are asking their workforce to work remotely until the crisis abates.
Do you need an immediate and long-term solution to monitor, manage and measure your employees work and performance form home?
Can we put your mind at ease and help your company maintain productivity levels?
At this time, don’t you need your office in your pocket to work remotely and safely, wherever you are?
If your organisation doesn’t have a great deal of experience with remote working, there are a number of key aspects to consider about as you set up a remote working program.
To help you mitigate the impact COVID-19 has on you and your organisation, and to implement a sustainable solution for the management of your workforce, we recommend Kadas – a Smart Management and Work-Flow application, available both on iOS and Android.
Benefits of Kadas include:
Cost saving – You don’t need to spend money developing a new system or pay for additional management and HR support.
More productive – Time is not wasted, and remote work is structured so that losses are minimised.
Flexibility – Keep to deadlines and client commitments with flexible scheduling and work from home support.
Access to a wider pool of functionality – Business can continue as usual thanks to the features Kadas offers for your workers operating remotely.
We at Kadas are happy to share our solutions and experience in transitioning to a work-from-home model.
Aside from the need to work remotely in an effective manner, we realise that there is a need to:
- Manage employees.
- Minimise financial impact to the organisation.
- Provide easy accessibility
- Work safely and securely.
- Communicate and coordinate effectively and actively throughout your departments, branches and other staff members working remotely.
- Advertise your company to users.
Kadas helps you achieve these business necessities thanks to the following features and capabilities:
- Improving team workflow efficiency and management measures by allowing you to work with your team, add tasks and complete them, assign and share tasks, and provide feedback. Generate automated daily and weekly reports.
- Eliminate administrative restrictions by providing a policy tab that allows you to review your company’s documentation.
- Make announcements to the whole company, department or individual.
- Enact remote clocking and timesheet applications and approvals.
- Fast track communication using the chat tabs including individuals or groups.
- Advertise your company through Kadas to other Kadas users.
To activate the Kadas Smart Management solution and get your team working remotely, contact us for a custom or ready to use solution.
Activate remote workings and productivity – contact us at [email protected] or call us on 078 803 4233 or 082 330 1741 to set-up and receive free training and support (remotely).
This article was published in partnership with Kadas.