Life certainly is full of unexpected events; sometimes we can control these events and other times we must adapt in order to move forward.
When obstacles get thrown in our way, it is important to never lose sight of where we are going and to never stop dreaming.
WeBuyCars is in awe of South Africa’s heroes during these uncertain times and proud to be represented by President Cyril Ramaphosa, who has taken drastic measures to protect our beloved country.
WeBuyCars is thankful to all the doctors, nurses, pharmacists, police officers, South African National Defense Force (SANDF), petrol attendants, shop assistants and many more showing bravery during this time.
As a proud South African company, WeBuyCars salutes you.
WeBuyCars loves to dream and always have. In fact, WeBuyCars started as a dream more than 20 years ago.
Preparing to get your dream car
Even though WeBuyCars’ doors are closed in accordance with the lockdown rules and regulations, there are still things you can do in the meanwhile, to ensure you speed up the process of buying your next car after the lockdown has been suspended.
- Visit webuycars.co.za and browse through all the vehicles they have available.
- Use their search filters to search vehicles at specific branches, in specific price ranges, makes, models and much more.
- Apply for vehicle finance online, speeding up the process of obtaining your dream car after the lockdown has passed.
- Make use of their car finance calculator to calculate your estimate instalment options.
- Browse through the available warranties you can acquire with a financeable vehicle to make an informed decision about the warranty that suits your needs.
- Get all the required documents ready, while you have the time to prepare them.
Stay strong, stay safe and once the dust has settled, WeBuyCars will be waiting for you on the other side.
Visit webuycars.co.za and start looking for your dream car, today.
This article was published in partnership with WeBuyCars.