MyBroadband offers IT and telecommunications companies the most powerful content marketing tools in South Africa.
Content marketing is rapidly growing in popularity, with almost 70% of US businesses actively investing in content marketing in 2020.
It produces a much higher return-on-investment (ROI) than competing marketing channels with a far more consistent performance.
In South Africa, content marketing is also taking off – with many companies moving their traditional marketing budgets to content marketing.
The most popular content marketing channels in South Africa are social media, sponsored articles, paid search, email, and video.
A few interesting statistics about content marketing include:
- 77% of companies have a content marketing strategy.
- 70% of marketers are actively investing in content marketing.
- 24% of marketers plan on increasing their investment in content marketing.
- 40% of marketers say content marketing is a very important part of their overall marketing strategy.
- 94% of marketers use social media for content distribution.
- 80% of marketers have reported an increase in email engagement over the past 12 months.
Launching a successful content marketing campaign in South Africa
MyBroadband makes it easy for IT and telecommunications companies to launch a powerful content marketing campaign.
Its out-of-the-box content marketing products make it possible to launch a campaign which includes articles, social media promotions, and emails – all within 48 hours.
There are also more advanced products for companies looking to maximize their exposure, like video campaigns and podcasts.
Additionally, MyBroadband has a team of in-house content creators to help companies to write articles, create videos, optimise content, and run social media promotions.
To find out more about how MyBroadband can help your company, contact MyBroadband here.
This article was published in partnership with MyBroadband.