With Black Friday around the corner, consumers can expect incredible online deals on a wide range of products.
Many overseas online stores have huge discounts on offer for the big days of Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
World-leading ecommerce retailer Amazon, for example, has already started its version of Black Friday promotions for 2020 – dubbed the Holiday Dash.
- Sign up with Aramex Global Shopper today so you can make sure you won’t miss out on any incredible deals around the world this Black Friday!
Get fast and affordable global shipping
To take advantage of the biggest savings this festive season, you need to jump on the international online shopping train.
Aramex Global Shopper allows South Africans to shop the world by providing you with over 30 forwarding addresses upon signup. Get your packages to your door using a reliable courier service that you can trust.
Use Aramex Global Shopper in four easy steps:
- Shop from any global retailer in over 30 countries and send your parcel to your AGS forwarding address.
- Aramex will recognise your personal account number at our international hub and prepare to send it to your door.
- Sit back and relax while Aramex handles the customs clearance process in South Africa.
- You can pay for your shipping and customs (if applicable) online for your convenience.
- Track your shipments in real-time.
- Receive push notifications.
- Access your profile on the App or Website.
- Calculate your shipping rates on the “Rate Calculator” before shipping.
Additionally, Aramex is so convinced that you will be happy with their service that it offers a one-year money-back guarantee on memberships.
Standard Bank Special Offer
This article was published in partnership with Aramex Global Shopper.