Digital transformation has become one of the most important consideration for enterprises due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In fact, the Dell Technologies Digital Transformation Index has determined that 80% of businesses made use of some sort of transformation programme in 2020.
However, digital transformation will continue to be a critical consideration long after the pandemic is over.
This is why Dell Technologies is running a TechByte event on 21 January 2021 which will focus on how your enterprise business can begin or optimise its digital transformation journey.
This is the first TechByte event of 2021, meaning if you are a C-level executive or IT decision maker you do not want to miss out.
The event is targeted at enterprises of all sizes which are looking to improve their processes by integrating the latest technologies into their systems.
This event will feature expert speakers from Dell Technologies and Intel who will explain how transformative technologies can take your enterprise to the next level.
Futurist, economist, and business trends analyst Bronwyn Williams will also be presenting a keynote address at the event.
The programme for the TechByte webinar taking place on 21 January 2021 is as follows:
- 10:00: Welcome – Secil Seyfe, Marketing Director Dell Technologies
- 10:15 – 10:45: Futurist | Economist | Business Trends Analyst – Bronwyn Williams
- 10:45 – 11:30: Digital Transformation for business renewal – Greg McDonald, Systems Engineering Director Dell Technologies
- 11:30 – 11:50: Small and medium business, the new opportunity to leverage technology – Intel and Sabine Dedering, Regional Sales Director Dell Technologies
- 11:50: Thanks and wrap up
Register today and get the latest insight into digital transformation.