The first Dell Technologies TechByte webinar is nearly here – and it is not too late to sign up.
This digital transformation webinar will take place on 21 January – so don’t miss out.
Digital transformation is a particularly pertinent topic in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, as organisations have been forced to accelerate their transformation journeys.
In fact, the Dell Technologies Digital Transformation Index found that 80% of all businesses implemented transformation programmes last year.
This webinar therefore provides tremendous value to C-level executives and IT decision makers.
What to expect
This Dell Technologies TechByte event will feature presentations from various experts, including a keynote address by futurist, economist, and business trends analyst Bronwyn Williams.
Dell Technologies System Engineering Director Greg McDonald will be presenting on how digital transformation is a driving force towards business renewal, while Regional Sales Director Sabine Dedering will present alongside Intel on how digital transformation is becoming more accessible to small and medium sized businesses.
Dell Technologies Marketing Director Secil Seyfe will also be speaking at this event.
The full schedule for this Dell Technologies TechByte event is below.
- 10:00: Welcome – Secil Seyfe, Marketing Director Dell Technologies
- 10:15 – 10:45: Futurist | Economist | Business Trends Analyst – Bronwyn Williams
- 10:45 – 11:30: Digital Transformation for business renewal – Greg McDonald, Systems Engineering Director Dell Technologies
- 11:30 – 11:50: Small and medium business, the new opportunity to leverage technology – Intel and Sabine Dedering, Regional Sales Director Dell Technologies
- 11:50: Thanks and wrap up
Register now to get the latest insights into the topic of digital transformation.