BitCo Telecoms, established in 2006 and operating under IECNS and IECS licenses since 2011, has recently revamped their Agent Partner Programme.
Being a BitCo Agent allows you to earn commission and build annuity income without the hassles of support, billing and becoming an internet and telephony guru overnight.
Their Business Agent Programme allows you to effectively act as a broker on behalf of BitCo. You will earn commission on each account signed to the BitCo Network for the customers contract duration.
BitCo provides sales and marketing assistance to help Agents transform their opportunities into revenue generating streams.
Dedicated and personalised support will assist with sales activities as well as provide direction in prospecting and cultivating new opportunities.
Why partner with BitCo?
- Annuity based commission on all products and services sold. If BitCo are billing, you are earning
- Commissions are paid one month in arrears
- Annuity commission tiers from 8% – 15%
- Access to BitCo’s full range of Internet Service Provider Products and Services (Dedicated and Broadband Fibre, Wireless Connectivity, Voice Solutions, Fixed LTE, SD-WAN, Cloud Security and more)
- Dedicated Account Management and Support
- Access to Marketing Support and Guidance
- Access to Training and Online Academy
- BitCo is National Telecommunications Provider operating an independent Carrier-Grade Fibre, Wireless and Voice Network
- Leverage off BitCo’s premium, national tier 1 licenses
- A Network spanning across South Africa provides greater sales opportunities
Successful partnerships are built on collaboration, which is why BitCo offers support services that help you make the most of the partnership. BitCo’s priority is to deliver a personalised and consistent service.
Michael Colin, BitCo Chief Sales Officer, said “Being a BitCo partner is about much more than just doing business with us.
It is about enhancing and forging long-term relationships. The aim is to cultivate an environment for collaboration so that we can work together to create customers for life.
We provide you with the tools and benefits to boost your revenue.”
Who can apply?
Any registered business entity may apply. To apply or for more information contact [email protected].
Popular agent partners:
- IT Resellers and Systems Integrators
- Telephony or Switchboard Companies
- Hardware Suppliers
- Network Suppliers
- Telecom Resellers
- IT Consultants
- Managed Print Suppliers
- PABX Suppliers and Maintainers
- IT Distributors
- Solar and Renewable Energy Suppliers
Colin adds, “Success and growth is at the heart of the best partnerships and it is important to develop and nurture these partnerships.
BitCo will give you the necessary commitment and support to ensure that the partnership is mutually successful.
We will partner with you from start to finish and provide the necessary guidance along the way.“