The easiest and most effective way to get positive editorial exposure on MyBroadband is through its Sponsored Content services.
MyBroadband is South Africa’s top IT and telecommunications publication, with a readership of 1.8 million unique browsers per month.
What makes this audience so desirable to ICT companies is the quality of the readers.
The latest statistics show that MyBroadband’s readership includes 52,000 CEOs and directors, 372,000 business owners, and 1.1 million IT managers.
MyBroadband makes it possible to speak directly to these IT decision makers through its latest content marketing products.
Content marketing offers a range of benefits, including:
- Guaranteed exposure on MyBroadband’s home page.
- Guaranteed inclusion in MyBroadband’s daily newsletter, which reaches 190,000 subscribers.
- Social media amplification through LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Reach your preferred audience – like CEOs, CIOs, CTOs and IT managers – using advanced targeting tools.
- Link inclusion for increased engagement rates and to send traffic to your website.
While many companies rely on press releases for editorial exposure, the reality is that the vast majority are never published.
Sponsored Content, which can be run in partnership with a PR agency, guarantees the best possible exposure on MyBroadband.
Another benefit is that, unlike traditional press releases which get changed by journalists, you have full control over your content.
MyBroadband can also help to optimise your content to ensure the best-possible performance.
To find out more about content marketing on MyBroadband, please contact Cara Muller at [email protected]