Dell Technologies is hosting a TechByte event on 9 December 2021 from 10:00 – 12:00 about data centre efficiency and increasing productivity.
This is an incredibly important topic in the context of the fast-changing South African business landscape, which is forcing organisations to accelerate their digital transformation efforts.
Dell Technologies is an expert in this field and has combined its own knowledge with that of its partners to craft a highly-valuable webinar that focuses on key areas of the digital transformation process.
About the webinar
The TechByte webinar will be hosted by popular media personality Aki Anastasiou, who is known for his work on MyBroadband’s What’s Next and eNCA’s TechHub.
Anastasiou will be joined by a special guest, award-winning journalist, broadcaster, and writer Bruce Whitfield, as well as Dell Technologies South Africa Managing Director Doug Woolley, for a discussion on the economic outlook in South Africa.
This webinar will also include a presentation on how your business can make best use of the cloud through Dell EMC’s VXRail offering in combination with VMware solutions.
This will be followed by a discussion on data centre optimisation hosted by Product and Solution Specialist Ugen Moodley and Dell Technologies Director Solutions Engineering Tony Bartlett, before Dell Product Marketer Pam Sewnarain presents on the productivity benefits of the new Windows 11 operating system.
The full agenda for this TechByte webinar is detailed below.
- 10:00 – 10:10: Welcome and MD message – Doug Woolley and Aki Anastasiou
- 10:10 – 10:35: Making the cloud work for medium business – Mooketsi Gaboutloeloe, Darrin Murray and Wimpie Slabbert
- 10:35 – 11:00: South Africa economic outlook – Bruce Whitfield, Doug Woolley and Aki Anastasiou
- 11:00 – 11:25: Optimising datacentre efficiency – Server efficiency, edge computing and network automation – Tony Bartlett and Ugen Moodley
- 11:25 – 11:50: New ways to connect and maximise your productivity with Windows 11 – Pam Sewnarain
- 11:50 – 12:00: Questions and answers, and thanks.