From 7-11 December 2023, Call of Duty: Mobile players on the African continent can purchase COD Points for a fraction of the price at Carry1st Shop.
Throughout this date, Carry1st Shop is offering 20% off all COD Point bundles – delivering huge savings for South African COD: Mobile players.
This value is massively increased when combined with Carry1st Shop’s 2x COD Points special, which is running from 7 December 2023 until 7 January 2024.
Here is an example of how these promotions combine to maximise your savings:
- 2,400 COD Points would usually cost R499.99.
- Thanks to the 20% off deal, this bundle will cost R399.99 from 7-11 December 2023.
- Then, thanks to the 2x COD Points special, you will get double the COD Points.
- This transforms the usual bundle of 2400 COD Points for R499.99, into 4,800 COD Points for R399.99.
- If you miss the 7-11 December 2023 promotion, you can still get 4,800 COD Points for only R499.99 until 7 January 2024.
These deals are available through all the Carry1st Shop’s payment methods, and the 2x COD Points will reflect in-app after you have made the purchase.
You can take advantage of these deals if you are based in South Africa, Nigeria, Morocco, Egypt, Ghana, and Kenya – with Algeria and Tunisia getting access soon.
How to buy your COD Points or Battle Pass
To buy your COD Points or Battle Pass from Carry1st Shop, you will need a valid COD: Mobile account that was opened in one of the supported regions.
You can then purchase your COD Points as follows:
- Click here to visit the Call of Duty: Mobile page on Carry1st Shop.
- Select your desired COD Points package.
- Input your COD: Mobile Player ID
- Check your in-game name after your Player ID is validated
- Purchase your COD Points through local secure payment methods – no credit card is needed.
Once you have completed payment, your points will instantly be added to your COD: Mobile account.
Carry1st Shop partners with Activision
These spectacular deals are thanks to Carry1st – Africa’s leading mobile games publisher – forming a new partnership with Call of Duty: Mobile developer Activision.
Call of Duty: Mobile and Carry1st Shop have teamed up before, and their new partnership is an extension of the relationship that brings new benefits to South African mobile gamers.
Spencer Ma, Growth Lead for Pay1st, said they are thrilled to grow their alliance with Call of Duty: Mobile.
“After successfully teaming up in South Africa in 2022, we are delighted to expand our relationship to better serve a growing audience across the continent,” said Ma.
The Head of Call of Duty: Mobile, Jeff Gullet, also expressed his excitement about the new partnership.
“By integrating Carry1st’s payment platform, we are opening up access for millions more gamers in the region to engage with Call of Duty: Mobile,” he said.