Apple has released its list of the best app, game, music and movies of 2015 in South Africa available through its iTunes digital marketplace.
2015 saw Apple launch its new music streaming service, Apple Music, with South Africa included among the launch countries.
All the South African iTunes store still needs is the TV show section, and the full iTunes book store to be in-line with its US counterpart.
The best content available through iTunes South Africa, according to Apple, is:
- Best Artist and Best Song: Black Coffee — Pieces of Me
- Best Afrikaans: Francois van Coke
- Best Album: Tame Impala — Currents
- Best Family Film: Inside Out
- Best Blockbuster: Avengers, Age of Ultron
- iPad App of the Year: Robot Factory
- iPad Game of the Year: Lara Croft Go