“Our aim is to push the boundaries of customer service,” said HelloPeter, with its new website delivering aesthetic and functional changes.
“The hellopeter.com platform has a wide range of features and functions designed to help you interact with businesses and share your experiences.”
The site allows users access to new and old features, including:
- Write a review: publish a review about an experience with a local business.
- Supercharge: Pay R49, or use HelloPeter credits, to ensure your review is “seen first and everywhere”.
- Social integration: Sign up using Facebook or Twitter, and share your reviews on these platforms.
- Find and compare businesses: Find businesses, see how quickly the respond to customers, and see their HelloPeter Index score out of 10.
- Interact with businesses: HelloPeter’s Live Review feature lets users interact with businesses in real time.
- Request help: Users can tell HelloPeter if they are not getting feedback from a company, after which HelloPeter will notify similar businesses and allow them to offer you an alternative solution.
- Mobile friendly: The site is now mobile friendly.