Mothers and fathers were trending on Google in South Africa for the second week running, the company has said.
Last week, South Africans were asking about Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. This week, trending questions included “what is a mother?” and “when is Father’s Day?”.
The top trending questions on Google SA in the past week were:
- What is a mother?
- When is Father’s Day?
- How to make scones
- What causes kidney stones?
- How to lose weight in 3 days
- What to do when you are bored
- Who is the richest person in the world?
- What is renewable energy?
- What is restorative justice?
- How to transfer airtime on MTN