After recently redesigning its Gmail browser client, Google has now overhauled its Drive cloud storage interface.
The Drive interface is similar to the redesign Gmail UI, although there have not been any functionality changes to Google Drive as a result.
Google made the following changes to the Drive user interface:
- The logo in the top left has been changed to the Google Drive logo.
- If you’ve added a custom company logo, it is now in the top right.
- The Settings icon has been moved in line with the search bar.
- The Help Center icon has been moved in line with the search bar.
- The page background is now white, not gray.
- The “New” button has been updated.
- The font used for headers has been changed.
Google said the changes will begin rolling out immediately to all Drive users.