Sage has announced Business Cloud price increases for South Africa.
Sage describes its Business Cloud solution as having “everything your business needs to manage accounting and financials, operations, people, payroll, and payments”.
“We have solutions for businesses of any size and complexity and industry,” it states.
The local price increases – listed below – will take effect from 1 October 2018, or a client’s next renewal date thereafter.
- Base subscription – R249 per month
- Additional companies – R233 per month
- Additional users – R39 per month per user
- Multi-Currency – R99 per month per company
- Time-Tracking – R99 per month per company
- Storage – R11 per month per company