Jaguar’s new F-Pace SUV will go on sale in South Africa in July, according to a report by Wheels24.
The manufacturer’s “most practical sports car” will come in a range of petrol and diesel models, with the entry-level F-Pace packing a 2.0-litre diesel engine that produces 132kW.
Starting at R776,800, the F-Pace is aimed at capturing the popular luxury SUV market and will compete against the likes of Audi and BMW in South Africa.
The F-Pace’s local pricing is listed below.
- 2.0 I4D Diesel 132kW Pure – R776,800
- 2.0 I4D Diesel 132kW R-Sport – R869,100
- 3.0 TDV6 Diesel 220kW Pure – R938,200
- 3.0 TDV6 Diesel 220kW R-Sport – R1,030,400
- 3.0 TDV6 Diesel 220kW S – R1,095,200
- 3.0 TDV6 Diesel 220kW First Edition – R1,218,100
- 3.0 S/C Petrol 250kW Pure – R982,700
- 3.0 S/C Petrol 250kW R-Sport – R1,074,900
- 3.0 S/C Petrol 280kW S – R1,191,100
- 3.0 S/C Petrol 280kW First Edition – R1,321,000