Nissan has launched its new Qashqai in South Africa.
The urban crossover vehicle features several upgrades compared to its predecessor, which includes the addition of Nissan Intelligent Mobility (NIM) technology.
NIM features include:
- Intelligent Blind Spot Warning
- Intelligent Emergency Braking
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning
- Around View Monitor (with five cameras)
- Intelligent Cross Traffic Alert
- Moving Object Detection
Higher levels of interior quality, improved performance, and a contemporary exterior design were also punted by Nissan
The Qashqai features Nissan Assured 24-hour roadside assistance, a 6-year/150,000km warranty, and a 3-year/90,000km service plan.
Local pricing for the new Nissan Qashqai is listed below.
- 1.2 T Visia – R334,900
- 1.2 T Visia + Alloys – R346,700
- 1.2 T Acenta – R367,000
- 1.2 T Acenta CVT – R381,000
- 1.2 T Acenta Plus CVT – R394,000
- 1.5 dCI Acenta – R394,000
- 1.5 dCI Acenta Plus – R407,000
- 1.5 dCI Tekna – R434,000