We have numerous knowledgeable readers and it is great that you want to share your knowledge and opinions with others.
Our comment policy is aimed at ensuring that discussions are constructive and that valuable comments get the attention they deserve.
To improve the signal-to-noise ratio of article comments, MyBroadband handles Disqus comments as follows:
- All comments will go into a moderation queue and valuable comments will be approved and published.
- Users who regularly make insightful comments will become “Trusted”, and their comments will automatically display after they are posted. They will bypass the moderation queue.
Below are guidelines to ensure that your comments do not get deleted.
- Share valuable and interesting information using proper language and in full sentences.
- Avoid one or two-word comments. They seldom add value to the discussion.
- No attacks on MyBroadband, its journalists, or other readers. This will result in a ban.
- Avoid racism, sexism, and general bigotry.
- Give constructive criticism in a civil manner. Rude comments will not pass.
We value your opinion, even if it is in direct conflict of what we believe. Express yourself in a civil manner, preferably with facts, and your comments will be approved.