Tariffic has published its quarterly Perfect Package Tracker, with the Q1 2016 report focusing on smartphone deals.
Tariffic said its findings were extracted from its new website and cellphone optimisation tool, which was launched at the beginning of March 2016.
Its key findings from the research were as follows:
- MTN offers compelling handset deals, with its My MTNChoice packages listed as the “Tariffic Pick” twice.
- Cell C’s Pinnacle packages also performed well, appearing as the “Tariffic Pick” on two occasions.
- Within Cell C, the best handset deals are available on the new Pinnacle and Epic packages.
- Telkom appeared as the “Tariffic Pick” once and the 2nd best deal in two instances.
- Within Vodacom, the Red Advantage package offered the best deals for most users.