HMD Global and Nokia have launched a refreshed version of the Nokia 3310.
The new device takes the original Nokia 3310 and “reimagines it for 2017”.
“The custom-designed user interface brings a fresh look to a classic, while the 2.4″ polarized and curved screen window makes for better readability in sunlight,” said HMD.
Standout features of the device include:
- Battery standby for up to a month
- 22 hours talktime
- Play classic Snake
It specifications include:
- OS – Nokia Series 30+
- Display – 2.4″ QVGA
- Battery – removable 1,200mAh
- Storage – 16MB (MicroSD 32GB)
- Networks – GSM 900/1,800MHz (2G)
- SIM – single and dual-SIM models
- Camera – 2MP
- Dimensions – 115.6 x 51 x 12.8 mm
- Additional – headphone jack, FM radio, MP3 player, Micro USB, Bluetooth
The new Nokia 3310 will be available in four colours: red and yellow – with a gloss finish – and blue and grey – with a matte finish.
Nokia said interested parties can sign up for notifications as to when its new devices will be available on its website’s phones page.