Vodacom has unveiled its first contract pricing for the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus.
The iPhone 8 is set to launch in South Africa tomorrow, with the devices selling for the following cash prices at the iStore:
- iPhone 8 starts at R13,499
- iPhone 8 Plus starts at R15,499
Vodacom said its full range of contracts for the iPhone 8 will be available from 20 October.
The pricing confirmed so far is detailed below. All the contracts include a once-off 10GB data bundle.
- Apple iPhone 8 64GB – R699pm x24 on Smart S+
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus 64GB – R799pm x24 on Smart S+
- Apple iPhone 8 256GB – R849pm x24 Smart S+
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus 256GB – R949pm x24 on Smart S+
The iPhone 8 has a 4.7-inch display, while the iPhone 8 Plus sports a 5.5-inch screen.
Both devices run on a six-core processor that Apple calls the A11 Bionic – which offers 70%-faster performance on multithreaded workloads.