Huawei has announced free service days for all of their South African customers to ensure that they can keep their phones in the best condition.
In the last week of every month from Thursday to Sunday, all customers with Huawei phones will be given access to:
- Free exterior phone cleaning;
- Free screen protectors;
- Free out-of-warranty labour charge (you only pay for parts replacement);
- Free software support.
These services are available at all Huawei customer service centres, which include:
- Johannesburg – Shop H37G,The Piazza, Melrose Arch;
- Cape Town – Shop 96, Canal Walk Shopping Centre, Century Boulevard, Century City;
- Cape Town – Shop G 231, Somerset Mall, Centenary Dr, Somerset West;
- Durban – Shop U91, Cornubia Dr, Mount Edgecombe Country Estate 2, Mount Edgecombe.
Huawei said that it would also be offering a special battery replacement promotion from 1 – 30 June 2019.
“If your Huawei phone is out of warranty, Huawei is giving you the opportunity to replace your phone battery for just R199,” the company said.
“If your phone is covered by warranty, Huawei will still replace the battery – for free. All Huawei phones come with a two-year warranty, which covers both hardware and software issues.”
Phones models included in the offer are:
- Y-Series – Y3 2018, Y5 Prime 2018, Y7 2018;
- P-Series – P8 lite 2017, P8 lite, P9, P10, P10 Plus, P20 Pro, P20, P20 lite.