The 2019 MyBroadband Conference and Expo will take place on Thursday 17 October at the Gallagher Convention Centre and will feature excellent local and international speakers.
The annual MyBroadband Conference is the premier ICT event in South Africa and the meeting place for the country’s IT and telecoms community.
The event attracted South Africa’s top telecoms executives as speakers, who include:
- Godfrey Motsa, MTN SA CEO
- Reshaad Sha, Liquid Telecom CEO
- Brian Armstrong, Chair of Digital Business at the Wits Business School
- Phathizwe Malinga, SqwidNet MD
- Jorge Mendes, Vodacom chief officer
- Dawie de Wet, Q-KON Africa CEO
There will be two international speakers at the conference:
- Fuad Siddiqui, Senior Partner for Strategy and New Markets Consulting for Bell Labs
- Nigel Bruin, Principal Consultant of Business and Network Consulting for Huawei Carrier Business Group
There will also be a panel discussion chaired by Jan Vermeulen, which will feature:
- Calvin Collett, Supersonic MD,
- Jannie van Zyl, Vodacom’s Executive Head for Innovation
- Akhram Mohamed, Huawei South Africa CTO
Delegates will also get the opportunity to interact with South Africa’s top telecommunications and IT companies and enjoy special deals from the conference exhibitors.
This year there are over 50 conference exhibitors and partners, which include MTN as the lead sponsor, Liquid Telecom SA as the co-lead sponsor, and Vodacom as the title sponsor.
Other prominent exhibitors include Sqwidnet, Huawei, Q-Kon Africa, Mind The Speed, WIOCC, and Africa Data Centres.
Final chance to register
People who want to register for the 2019 MyBroadband Conference and Expo are encouraged to do so soon.
- To register, visit: 2019 MyBroadband Conference and Expo website
The tickets cover all aspects of the event, including access to the expo and conference, lunch, and refreshments.