The 2019 MyBroadband Conference and Expo will take place on Thursday 17 October at the Gallagher Convention Centre and will feature excellent speakers and great prizes.
The MyBroadband Conference is the premier ICT event in South Africa and the meeting place for the country’s IT and telecoms community.
South African speakers include MTN SA CEO Godfrey Motsa, Liquid Telecom CEO Reshaad Sha, former Telkom COO Brian Armstrong, SqwidNet MD Phathizwe Malinga, and Vodacom chief officer Jorge Mendes.
The conference will feature two international speakers – Bell Labs’ Fuad Siddiqui and Huawei Carrier Business Group’s Nigel Bruin.
There will also be a panel discussion chaired by Jan Vermeulen, which will feature Supersonic MD Calvin Collett, Vodacom’s executive head for innovation Jannie van Zyl, and Huawei South Africa CTO Akhram Mohamed.
There will be excellent prizes on offer to delegates, including a smart TV, a TP-Link Archer AX6000 router worth R10,200, and a R5,000 gift voucher.
Here are some of the prizes on offer at the 2019 MyBroadband Conference:
- Liquid Telecom – Google assistant device.
- Fixed Mobile Telecoms – Apple MacBook Air
- Africa Data Centres – R5000 gift card.
- MiRO – TP-Link Archer AX6000 worth R10,200.
- Securicom – Ring Video Doorbell and Google Home.
- Netshield – GSM Power Monitor.
- Willcom – Tablet.
- Wingu – Gin, Brandy and Whiskey hampers.
- Wirulink – 55-inch smart TV.
- Nology – Ematic 4K Android TV Box.
- MyBroadband – Amazon tablet and Amazon Echo Dot.
- Codehesion – Google Home mini.
The prizes will be handed out on stage and at the exhibitor stands.