Beyond Binary and Black Mountain’s new Digital Transformation for Executives course will take place in February 2020 and is a must-attend event for business executives and managers.
The Digital Transformation for Executives course will equip business leaders with the knowledge and tools to make smarter decisions about how to drive their businesses forward.
The course’s unique framework of masterclasses and group work will help you to quickly get up to speed with the latest digital concepts, even if you are not a technical specialist.
The Digital Transformation for Executives course will help you to:
- Cut through the hype and get to grips with topics like AI, Blockchain, IoT, and more.
- Change your strategic thinking by learning how to integrate these principles into the DNA of your organisation.
- Harness new technologies to improve business efficiency and agility, and deliver a competitive advantage.
- Build future-proof strategies for your organisation in a complex and unpredictable digital landscape.
Stopforth founded the successful agency Cerebra, has spoken at over 300 corporate functions and industry events, and has facilitated workshops for over 40 major brands.
He will be joined by digital marketing specialists Catherine Black and Belinda Mountain from digital content agency Black Mountain.
Registrations now open
The Digital Transformation for Executives course will take place on 3-4 February 2020 in Cape Town, and over multiple dates in Johannesburg.
Registrations for the Digital Transformation for Executives course have opened.
- For more information, contact: [email protected]
Please note that there are only a limited number of seats available, which will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
This article was published in partnership with Beyond Binary.