The 2021 MyBroadband Online Conference will take place on 14 April and the new online format makes it possible for IT and telecoms executives across South African to attend.
The online platform makes it easy for delegates to listen to speakers and engage with sponsors and exhibitors.
TV personality Aki Anastasiou will serve as MC for the event and will host interviews with South Africa’s top ICT executives.
The conference will cover a wide range of topics, including 5G, fibre, mobile broadband, IoT, digital transformation, online security, and innovation.
Delegates will also learn more about telecoms network rollouts in South Africa, ICASA’s spectrum auction, ISP services, and mobile messaging.
The event will feature the who’s who of South Africa’s ICT market, including:
- Dell Technologies Director – Greg McDonald
- Liquid Intelligent Technologies CEO – Deon Geyser
- Vumatel CEO – Dietlof Mare
- Vodacom Executive Head of Innovation – Jannie van Zyl
- Africa Data Centres CEO – Stephane Duproz
- DFA Chief Strategy Officer – Vino Govender
- China Mobile International South Africa Country Head – Lixiang Baumann
- SqwidNet MD – Phathizwe Malinga
- Fortinet EMEA CISO – Joe Robertson
- Nashua CEO – Barry Venter
- Ellipsis founder Dominic Cull
- Supersonic CEO Calvin Collett
- iSphere Cloud Technical Director – Ludi Nel
- Splunk Director – Paul Ruinaard
- Codehesion CEO – Hector Beyers
- Amdocs VP – George Fraser
- Acer Africa General Manager and Head of Consumer Division – Glenn du Toit
- Mustek Line of Business Manager – Donna Mostert
- Huawei Executive Product Manager – Morgan Malyon
- MVN-X CEO – Valde Ferradaz
- Nerds On Site Co-Founder – David Redekop
- IT Global International Partnership Development Manager – Marina Ionova
- IT Global International Sales Account Manager – Evgeniya Kosareva
- Synthesis Cloud Optimization Practice Lead – Jean-Pierre Pienaar
The main sponsors for the conference are Mustek and Huawei, who are joined by Dell Technologies, Intel and Liquid Intelligent Technologies as key sponsors.
SqwidNET and Fortinet are event partners, while the platinum sponsors are DFA, China Mobile International South Africa, VAS Experts, IT Global, Nashua, Synthesis, and Acer.
Gold sponsors are Supersonic, iSphere, Splunk, Vumatel, Obscure, Codehesion, Amdocs, Africa Data Centres, Nerds On Site and Ignition Group.
Register for free now
Registrations for the 2021 MyBroadband Online Conference are open and you can register for free using the voucher code below:
- Register Here: 2021 MyBroadband Conference Website
- Voucher Code: Mybroadband2021
The tickets cover all aspects of the event, including access to all presentations and interviews, the expo area, and fun giveaways.