The 2012 MyBroadband conference promises to be the best ever broadband and telecoms event in South Africa, with top executives from all the major telecoms players in South Africa speaking at the event.
- Vodacom CEO Shameel Joosub;
- Cell C CEO Alan Knott-Craig;
- MTN SA CEO Karel Pienaar;
- 8ta head Amith Maharaj;
- Vox CEO Douglas Reed;
- DFA CEO Gustav Smit;
- and Broadband Infraco CEO Puleng Sejanamane.
The speaker line-up also boasts:
- Telkom ME Steve Lewis;
- former MWEB CEO Rudi Jansen;
- former iBurst CEO Jannie van Zyl;
- Afrihost CEO Gian Visser;
- and Neotel CTO Angus Hay.
Vodacom is once again the main sponsor of the event, which will take place at Vodacom World in Midrand on 10 October 2012.
Dark Fibre Africa is this year’s conference partner, while Broadband Infraco and Telkom Business are platinum sponsors.
MyBroadband has partnered with Mindset Learn and Let’s Talk Network for the streaming and the recording of the event, which will also be broadcast on DStv.
The event is free to all delegates. For more information and registrations please visit: http://www.mybb2012.co.za/