The 2018 MyBroadband Conference and Expo will take place at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Midrand on 18 October 2018.
The conference is the premier ICT event in South Africa, and is a must-attend for ICT professionals and executives.
This year, the conference has attracted the best speaker line-up ever – with high-level representatives from all the major players in the market.
Radio 702’s Aki Anastasiou will once again lead proceedings as emcee for the event, and prominent speakers at the 2018 MyBroadband Conference include:
- Liquid Telecom SA CEO Reshaad Sha
- Vodacom CEO Shameel Joosub
- MTN SA CEO Godfrey Motsa
- Telkom CEO of Consumer and Small Business Serame Taukobong
- SqwidNet Acting CEO Phathizwe Malinga
- DFA Acting CSO Vino Govender
- Vodacom Innovation Head Jannie van Zyl
- Nokia Software Senior Vice President Raghav Sahgal
South Africa’s top telecommunications and IT companies have also partnered with MyBroadband as exhibitors for the event.
Additionally, all conference delegates will receive a voucher booklet with special deals on telecommunications and IT products for the business market from exhibitors.
The conference costs R1,995 to attend, but MyBroadband readers can receive a big discount on the normal rate using the special voucher code below.
Please note that only a limited number of seats are available at the special rate, and users must register on the MyBroadband Conference website to claim the discount.
- Conference website: 2018 MyBroadband Conference and Expo
- Special voucher code: MyBroadbandVIP
The tickets cover all aspects of the event, including access to the expo and conference, lunch, and refreshments.
It should be noted that a limited number of tickets are available at the discounted price, after which the normal price will apply.