LG South Africa has detailed its Free Service Day for 2018.
South Africans can take advantage of free repairs on LG products on 12-13 October between 09:00 and 16:00.
“The one-of-a-kind industry event has previously attracted many interested and current consumers who want to keep their LG appliance and electronics in tip-top condition”, said CY Kim, MD of LG SA.
Professional teams of maintenance professionals will be available at various locations on the day. These are:
- Johannesburg – Xecutronix, Unit 4, 16 Drakensburg Road, Long Meadow West.
- Cape Town – LGWC, Unit 1, 25 Palmiet Street, Stikland.
- Durban – IRS Tronics, Unit 9B Kyalami Industrial Park, 26 Kyalami Road, Westmead.
The service will include all mechanical failures, excluding the below:
- Projectors: lamps.
- Audio Systems: remote control, speakers.
- Microwaves: internal accessories, glass plates, ring, racks.
- Dishwasher: internal accessories, racks, and dividers.
- Washing machines: filters, outer drum.
- Tumble dryers: shoe rack, filters.
- Fridges: internal accessories, baskets, and shelves.
- LCD/LED, Plasma TVs: cracked screens, remote controls, magic remote controls, and foot stands.
- Laptops, hard drives, mobile phones, tablets, monitor, AC adapters.
- Air conditioners, VCR, DVD recorders, vacuum cleaners.