Netgear is expanding its Orbi Home Tri-band Wi-Fi system with two new offerings designed for small and mid-sized homes.
“As customers demand better Wi-Fi throughout in their home, the new Orbi systems address a broad range of home environments,” said Netgear.
Netgear also introduced new form factors for Orbi that provide more choice for users.
The two new Orbi Tri-band Wi-Fi Systems are:
- RBK30: An AC2200 router and wall-plug satellite, designed to cover an area of up to 3,500 square feet.
- RBK40: An AC2200 router and matching satellite, designed to cover a property up to 4,000 square feet.
“Each of these new Orbi systems with AC2200 Wi-Fi are faster than competitive products with legacy AC1200 Wi-Fi,” said Netgear.
The Netgear Orbi Home Wi-Fi Systems are available at the following prices:
- RBK30 – Orbi AC2200 router and one wall-plug satellite – $299.99
- RBK40 – Orbi AC2200 router and one matching satellite – $349.99
- RBK50 – Original Orbi AC3000 router with matching satellite – $399.99