Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

View RSS Feed

nauseous_monkey

1. A Bad Case of Losing the Faith

I want to warn anyone that might be offended by blasphemy: You will not enjoy to read this post.

I was around when God created man. I stood there as he was laughing as he forced Noah to build a boat, Moses to write some commandments and Jesus to bleed on a cross. I was there when he chose his people and told them to wage war, plunder and kill every woman and child. I was there when God created homosexuals and then as some sick joke told the world that homosexuality was wrong. I was ...

Updated 09-12-2008 at 01:33 PM by nauseous_monkey

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Local List: Avoid the Capped feeling.

How to Find International links for use with Local Cap!

Here is a trick, but we need a lot of you guys to start doing it. We want to expand on our list of websites you can access when you are capped... so help us and share what you find.

1) Install Firefox
    2) Install the Flagfox add-on (it shows you when you are on a South African Site).
    3) Install the Stumbleupon toolbar into Firefox... sign up... choose your preferences... and start stumbling across ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Satanism 101

They kill a few cats every now and again, they get together all dressed up in black out fits, they light candles and they pray to their god. Why are Satanists so hated?

Perhaps it is because they play with blood and indulge in human torture. Although Christians claim to drink blood, Hindus walk through fire and, Muslims and Jews cut the tips of their dicks off.

Perhaps it is because they are evil and believe in evil things. Yes! Of course, the hatred found in the Old ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. It's Just A Ride

The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly coloured, and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question - is this real, or is this just a ride? And other ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A view askew

Looking up at the cold, clear night sky that lays above one day, I decided to take to the dirty floor with total disregard of my clean clothing. There on my back I looked at the immense vast emptiness between the stars. It seemed like the stars were tightly squeezed into the little spherical holes which it was made up of by the draw of gravity. The darkness molded the shapes that I saw flickering in the distance. The emptiness of space made the stars look special.

My back was no longer ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast