Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PSP, Wii wireless connection fail?

Default PSP, Wii wireless connection fail?

Up until a week ago my PSP connected to my Telkom wireless ADSL router, no problem. It then stopped to work and I haven't tried to fix it since then. Problem is the Wii is also not working now! Both Wireless laptops and my desktop still connects fine.

Any ideas?
    "If liberty means anything at all it means the right to tell people what they don't want to hear." - George Orwell

Is it a local Wii or a US NTSC Wii? If it's a US Wii then check that your wireless channel is 10 or lower. US wireless equipment will not connect to anything higher than channel 10.

Local, but I will check it anyway!
    "If liberty means anything at all it means the right to tell people what they don't want to hear." - George Orwell

PSP error message states:
    A connection error has occurred.
    The Key information exchange timed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Doges View Post
    PSP error message states:
    A connection error has occurred.
    The Key information exchange timed out.
    I take it you have setup security. Maybe resetup the PSP connection and re-enter the security code. Or maybe as a test, remove your security on your wireless router and see if the PSP can connect.

Maybe you are using a security protocol that the PSP does not support. I've never used a PSP so I'm not sure.

Everything worked fine up until a week or so ago on the PSP. Changed nothing on the PSP, not even firmware upgrade. Wii brand new, cannot get it to connect getting Wii error 52030.

Well, PSP problems are sorted (changed channel from 1 to 6). Wii still not connecting...

Anyone knows what error code I will get if the signal strength is insuficcient? (On the Wii?)

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

that i dont know but it should be a error code saying signal loss..?
    here is a new members tip
    kronosx hosted by where is free

I had a dj...dream

+ Reply to Thread