Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Step by Step guide to installing Garmin Mobile XT on the 6110

Default Voice Prompts for Garmin MobileXT

Hi

Does anyone know /have installations inorder to get voice prompts working for Garmin Mobile XT.

Thx

Hi,
    Step Seven of my guide explains how to do it. If you followed that step, then it should be working.

Thanks ...did do that ..probably try it again

Hi i would just like to know how you activate the internal gps nokia 6110. it doesnt give me the option to do it.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Good Morning All,

I need help to get Garmin XT installed on my HTC Touch Diamond.....I tried the guide for the Nokia 6110 but the program fails to start up after the software is transfered.

Please help......somebody anybody....

Regards,
    Julian

Quote Originally Posted by julsnaidoo View Post
    Good Morning All,

I need help to get Garmin XT installed on my HTC Touch Diamond.....I tried the guide for the Nokia 6110 but the program fails to start up after the software is transfered.

Please help......somebody anybody....

Regards,
    Julian
    I presume that you did install the version for Windows Mobile? If not, get it over here: Garmin Mobile XT for Windows Mobile, Ver. 4.20.50w, as of Apr 29, 2008, http://www8.garmin.com/software/Garm...ile_42050w.exe

Quote Originally Posted by Project X View Post
    This part doesn't work , it does copy to usb but when i change it to pc suit it does nothing please help....
    I have the same problem can you help please!

Default Help needed

Hi I am using an nokia 6110 navigator, I used abu's intructions on how to install the garmin maps, great suff, I only have one problem, I do not have an option to use my internal gps, can anyone please help me with this?

Yeah I'm having the same problem...there is no option to use the internal GPS.

Also wondering if this is only for use with those particular maps.

Thanks in advance ...
    Last edited by DeanOz; 18-08-2008 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Giant View Post
    Hi I am using an nokia 6110 navigator, I used abu's intructions on how to install the garmin maps, great suff, I only have one problem, I do not have an option to use my internal gps, can anyone please help me with this?
    open GMXT, settings, system, remote GPS, enable

Will this work on the 6210 Navigator?

"Originally Posted by Little_Giant

open GMXT, settings, system, remote GPS, enable"

I tried that but i get the 'No gps device found' error. I'm using Nokia 6110 Navigator.
    Please help.

No, does anyone also want the instructions for that?

Also, does anyone want instructions for installing the speed camera poi's on Route 66?

I do please...I just got a 6210, and I'm sorry, but the built in Nav software is nowhere near as good as my Mobile XT on my N70.

Default Working on 6210

You need to download the FP2 compatible version to get it working on the 6210 Navigator.

Get it here: http://www.ipmart-forum.com/showthread.php?t=277446 or here http://download.garmin.com/tw/downlo..._20_S60_TW.exe (havent checked this one)

At the bottom is a link to download the file.

Then run the install file and tell it to install to the root of your phones memory card i.e k: No folder names.

Once its copied over, go to menu, office, file manager, garmin, and look for the .sis install file and run it.

Then the app will appear in my own.
    It starts off in chinese, but if you keep scrolling left in the language setup screen, it will change to english.

No w to see if I can get the maps going

EDIT:

Ok all maps are working. Install process for the maps is exactly the same as per Abu's excellent guide.
    The only difference is that you have to manually start the install of the GMXT .sis file using file manager.

So now I have a 6210 Navigator with GMXT and South African Street maps Thanks guys!!!

OK, it only seems to work with my GPS10X bluetooth GPS, how do I use the internal one?
    Last edited by simongie; 29-08-2008 at 11:07 AM. Reason: UPDATE 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast