Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tower distance calculator

Thanks Nic, All seems right now.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by VioNectro</i>
    <br />Thanks nicroets things are in the right place now and every one at the office is *covered* with smiles [:p]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Bear in mind that the calculator just gives distance to tower, but although ipwireless is not a LOS technology, not much will get through serious hills.
    So even if you appear within 5km, you might still need an antenna, (or just a bit more height) and even that might not see the signal.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by flashvc</i>
    http://www.icasa.org.za/Repository/r...%2028-11-9.pdf
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Any idea how I can convert this baby to text ? If someone has OCR software, please mail the output to me.

Thanks for sharing good and informative information about the distance calculation between two towers..great.I want some answers of questions like
    How To Use

1. Zoom and drag the map to find the location of marker 1
    2. Click to place marker 1.
    3. Zoom and drag the map to find the location of marker 2.
    4. Click to place marker 2.
    5. The distance will be displayed below the map in miles or kilometers. You can change between miles or km at any time.
    6. Add as many points as required and the distance will build up.
    7. You can also drag and drop markers after they have been put on the map

distance calculator

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123