Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Notice on MTN Coverage helpdesk

Quick question

I have 2 contracts with mtn..one i never use is at 1000k airtime ,can i do anything with this?turn into data maybe?transfer it? Anyythiing?

Where can we get a updated Coverage Map with all the latest LTE towers?

I was driving in my car in Brackenfell / Protea Heights and saw that I get 4G / LTE reception on my phone but unfortunately
    it's not very strong because I don't get it at my home. I stay in Protea Heights.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8
    Gear S
    Huawei P9 Lite
    Apple iPad Mini 2 Wifi & LTE

I've had a ticket open with MTN coverage for 8 months now and the only reply I get on a follow up is "your ticket has been escalated."

Simply laughable. No amount of hellopeter or capital letters in emails makes these people do anything.

Default MTN coverage team phone no.

Could some one please call them during the day for me?
    According to twitter they are working, but I have been calling the in the week only to get the message that state : must call on weekdays between 8 and 5.

Could some one just check if they also getting this message

Number is 083 900 12 12

Just got the same
    must call on weekdays between 8 and 5.

Grandmaster

also just tried and got the same message now

Hi there

Please give me advice, let me tell you the story, my network gets cut without load shedding, we had stable calls in and out for years now, from the last 3 months Mtn is cutting off the whole of Franschhoek, i mean everything, calls you cannot make, calls you cannot receive. 3G not working,for the last 3 months now, today it happen again, and when it cuts, it doesnt stay off for a hour or 2 hours, like eskom, it stays off for the whole day, today it have happen for the 2nd time, this month.
    Ive logged a complain, i hope they come back to me
    Your reference number is MTN REQ:5304130.

Its really ridiculous to cut a whole big area like franschhoek off, its just insane.

Looking for MTN's retention email address?Does anyone have it

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by itech View Post
    Hi there

Please give me advice, let me tell you the story, my network gets cut without load shedding, we had stable calls in and out for years now, from the last 3 months Mtn is cutting off the whole of Franschhoek, i mean everything, calls you cannot make, calls you cannot receive. 3G not working,for the last 3 months now, today it happen again, and when it cuts, it doesnt stay off for a hour or 2 hours, like eskom, it stays off for the whole day, today it have happen for the 2nd time, this month.
    Ive logged a complain, i hope they come back to me
    Your reference number is MTN REQ:5304130.

Its really ridiculous to cut a whole big area like franschhoek off, its just insane.
    Pretty easy to understand and just as easy to explain ---- IF ONLY MTN would get around to explaining the reason.

The area simply does not have an alternate routings for traffic in place, or, the main site off which all the other sites are fed is having a serious power issue.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678