Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UniNet

Default UniNet

Hi all

Just to make Rodent happy, well today I gave UniNet the go-ahead to install. So by by to Sentech.

Another customer lost, so f.uck them. [}:)]

I have had enough of there bull ****, as they still can not tell me when the Loevenstein will go live, so i have decided to go with someone else.

Cheers.

PS: I can cancel my UniNet at any time i want.[:D][:D][:D][:D]

Grandmaster

yarre, dammit I could of got a referal

..- dot dot dash ;)

Sorry mate.

see you on http://www.uninetwork.co.za/~forum

Master

Please keep us updated on how it goes!!

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
    Save a horny friend........

SETUP: Durban Mal Park(36) 53% sig 128k | D-Link Tri-Mode Dual Band Wireless router and a PCI 108Mbps wireless card :)

Once it's up and i have done some tests i will let you all know what the speeds are like.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by slumley</i>
    <br />Once it's up and i have done some tests i will let you all know what the speeds are like.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Please do!

-Professional information anarchist-
    I support:
    www.hellkom.co.za

Grandmaster

wats ur communication signal like and wat repeater are u connected to

..- dot dot dash ;)

Uninet is terrible! We've had non-stop problems and they have a R5600 credit on our account, which they refuse to refund because they say they going out of business!! Apparently they lost their Knysna contract too

Quote Originally Posted by slumley View Post
    Hi all

Just to make Rodent happy, well today I gave UniNet the go-ahead to install. So by by to Sentech.

Another customer lost, so f.uck them. [}]

I have had enough so I'm going to try the https://dudehung.com/my-jes-extender-review-and-results Jes Extender as I'm sick of there bull ****, as they still can not tell me when the Loevenstein will go live, so i have decided to go with someone else.

Cheers.

PS: I can cancel my UniNet at any time i want.[][][][]
    Are UniNet still around? I stumbled upon this thread and remembered that they were going to refund me some money ages ago but never did? I think they have completely shut down now, right?
    Last edited by Arvard; 23-10-2016 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvard View Post
    Are UniNet still around? I stumbled upon this thread and remembered that they were going to refund me some money ages ago but never did? I think they have completely shut down now, right?
    I speak under correction but they were bought over by a company towards the end of the previous decade, their service degraded quite rapidly after that and I stopped using them around 2009. I still have their equipment at my house which they never collected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerisgood View Post
    Godammit if I meet you I'll eat your eyes out for dinner.

+ Reply to Thread