Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 366 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Parking Pictures

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Fazda View Post
    I am now starting to think that Rouxenator has p e n i s envy when it comes to VW's...doesn't seem to worry about taking pics of any other cars!!
    It's only jealousy, he can't afford a genuine car like VW, so he takes photos of them and writes a lot of toss about them.
    If the oncoming lights are blinding you, you are in the wrong lane. Turn around immediately for your own well being and safety.

Toilet_Duck, nope, that was not me - probably someone trying to shame the holy name of Opel by driving a VAG disguised as an Opel cause he knows it will break down :P

Fazda, VAGs usually have the small members - remember that Porsche is a VAG brand and small members are what Porsche is drivers are known for.

Stokster, I have had my share of VW and it has wasted far to much time of my life. These days I have more time since I switched to Opel, Mercedes, Toyota, Honda and Hyundai. Plus, except for the Toyota, you do not look like a copy cat driving the rest.
    You can do something for love, you can do something for money, but there is nothing quite so satisfying as doing something out of spite - Jeremy Clarkson, 1991

SmoothOokerMaximus The_Unbeliever's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I also had a lot of issues with my VW Golf back then - now that I have a Toyota, no more issues.

Poor sucker who stole my Golf - he probably will end up paying a lot of money to keep it running.
    Is the 10 Commandments for Christians?

Saturday is the Seventh day, Sunday is the first day.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rouxenator View Post
    Although that is without doubt a bad parking I don't have too much of an issue with it as he/she is not taking up two parkings.

This thread is just down my alley... I despise bad parking!

Another pet hate is when half the car park is empty but people feel the need to add one more parking in a row and park in what should be the through road only leaving space for cars to go in one direction at a time!! It happened today at uShaka!!! Lazy fuskers!

The nice thing about my Astra is that 1) it is not worth that much anymore and 2) it already has a few scratches and micro dents. I have no problem open my white door(s) on other cars if they parked over the line and I have trouble getting in or out of my car.

White really does leave such a therapeutic mark...
    You can do something for love, you can do something for money, but there is nothing quite so satisfying as doing something out of spite - Jeremy Clarkson, 1991

Hahah these pics are great. Try parking a large 4x4 ~ not easy!!

**** I should have taken a pic this afternoon of this one chicks parking... only thought of it now.

She parked about 5 people in by parking in the road as there were no open parking bays. I shouted to my mate on the other side of this car "What the ****? what kind of a **** parks like this? I would key the car if I was parked in". Suddenly the lights on the car flash... I look up... This +- 28 year old chick is walking towards the car, and staring at me cause she obviously heard what I said. I get into my car, she gets into hers (while still staring at me). So she moves to a parking spot, and shrugs her shoulders at me, to which I reply, "Nicely done".

As I start driving off she gets out her car and shouts at me "Ek kan hoor wat jy se hoor!", to which I just laughed and said "Good stuff" and drove off.

Thank goodness it wasnt some huge mofo that took offense to what I said... that might not have been so pleasent...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rouxenator View Post
    I actually have a few old ones and I never edit out number plates - ever.
    Road block in DBN North the other day... 14 cars on the side of the road (all fancy models) I pull over and ask my mate (who works for Metro Police) what's up? He says come have a look, all 14 cars... front number plate, back number plate and licence disc... all differ Take a guess who the "owners" are/were? Let's just say... starts with a M

Blog Entries

Well the first is a Mercedes from Umhlanga rocks...surely you know that all NUR cars OWN the road in Natal...they can do anything..

As for the second, I'm willing to take a bet that it was an 18 year old's birthday present!

Quote Originally Posted by Fazda View Post
    That's a great way to park, then you take up two spots and nobody opens their doors on you!
    Not the case, sure, most people are idiots but they usually try not to hit other people's cars with their doors. Parking like that only warrants some 'anti-a$$ paint modification' from people.
    change is inevitable... cognitiveradio.co.za

What was the name of that movie where the guy left a message on the car parked next to him? The guy parked extremely close to his car & he battled to get into his car:

Dude, next time you park like that, at least leave a freaking tin opener behind so I can use it to get into my car!!

LOL

You are the product of 4 billion years of evolution. Start acting like it.

Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    What was the name of that movie where the guy left a message on the car parked next to him? The guy parked extremely close to his car & he battled to get into his car:

Dude, next time you park like that, at least leave a freaking tin opener behind so I can use it to get into my car!!

LOL
    http://www.wtfcaptcha.com/wp-content...ar-parkers.gif
    I see Dead Pixels.......

Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post

LOL
    Also, on a different note, there is a card you can give beggers and whatnot.....

"Your story has truly touched my heart.Never before have i met anyone with more trouble than you have.Please accept this expression of my sincere sympathy.
    NOW F**K OFF AND GO ANNOY SOMEONE ELSE"
    I see Dead Pixels.......

BMW X5 parking fail.

At least I managed to stay inside my lines. If I was there with the old Astra this BMW would have a nice set of small white dents in its doors.

EDIT : Another shot of bad beemer :
    Last edited by Rouxenator; 28-09-2010 at 11:56 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 366 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast