You should join our great online community now - you can win great prizes
Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyBroadband newsletter


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30

Thread: Place to Direct Download TV series'

  1. #1

    Default Place to Direct Download TV series'

    Hey im looking for a site that I can direct download any tv series preferably a free one
    Cowboy's never cry

    As a wise man once said, men are from Mars and women like penis.

  2. #2
    Grandmaster blaaislaai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Strand, Western Cape
    Posts
    4,873

    Default

    Dstvondemand.com , thats if you have a dstv subscribtion or mweb one.
    4690k @4.5ghz |CM SEIDON 120V PLUS |CM HAF 932 |ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer | 16GB DDR3 | 2x Saphire RX480 Nitro+ OC| 2x256GB SSD RAID0 | 850w Corsair PSU

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blaaislaai View Post
    Dstvondemand.com , thats if you have a dstv subscribtion or mweb one.
    But it only has episdoes that DSTV has aired. Plus cant you only download an episode thats aired in the last 7 days?
    Cowboy's never cry

    As a wise man once said, men are from Mars and women like penis.

  4. #4
    Ghost in the Machine Sting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Hive
    Posts
    27,434
    There is a fine line between bravery and stupidity

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Default

    noobs


    Graboid.
    - watch any Series / Movie you want.
    - it only buffers for 1 minute or so.
    - DVD Quality or better.
    - It will ALWAYS max your connection - it's even faster than the mighty rapidshare
    - No unzipping, no passwords, no corrupt downloads

    edit: for those of you that don't know what buffering means - after you click on what you want, it takes 1 minute of "waiting", and then you can start watching!

    PS: after you are done graboid asks you if you would like to save it to disk.
    Last edited by Keeper; 28-09-2010 at 02:49 PM.

  7. #7
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    01000011 01010100
    Posts
    1,577

    Default

    NZB FTW!

  8. #8
    BULLSFAN GreGorGy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Benoniebfkweesnie
    Posts
    13,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenv View Post
    NZB FTW!
    WTF?
    ★ mAcme for Mac OS X & 3G
    I braaied and beered with the legendary MortyMoose and survived!

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    noobs


    Graboid.
    - watch any Series / Movie you want.
    - it only buffers for 1 minute or so.
    - DVD Quality or better.
    - It will ALWAYS max your connection - it's even faster than the mighty rapidshare
    - No unzipping, no passwords, no corrupt downloads

    edit: for those of you that don't know what buffering means - after you click on what you want, it takes 1 minute of "waiting", and then you can start watching!

    PS: after you are done graboid asks you if you would like to save it to disk.
    Dont you have to pay?
    Cowboy's never cry

    As a wise man once said, men are from Mars and women like penis.

  10. #10
    King of de Jungle LazyLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    District 9
    Posts
    96,918
    Blog Entries
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Helghast View Post
    Dont you have to pay?
    To be honest most of the decent places these days you have to pay a little bit per month.

    The free ones are either too slow... or go offline every other month.

    If you want something... you gotta pay for it.

    See the Usenet link in my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swa View Post
    It's ignorant to think that reason and science necessarily leads to progress.

  11. #11

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garyvdh View Post
    To be honest most of the decent places these days you have to pay a little bit per month.

    The free ones are either too slow... or go offline every other month.

    If you want something... you gotta pay for it.

    See the Usenet link in my sig.
    If you're not with a IS based ISP the ISP provided news server is often good enough.

  13. #13

  14. #14

  15. #15
    Super Grandmaster killadoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    South Africa.
    Posts
    46,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    noobs


    Graboid.
    - watch any Series / Movie you want.
    - it only buffers for 1 minute or so.
    - DVD Quality or better.
    - It will ALWAYS max your connection - it's even faster than the mighty rapidshare
    - No unzipping, no passwords, no corrupt downloads

    edit: for those of you that don't know what buffering means - after you click on what you want, it takes 1 minute of "waiting", and then you can start watching!

    PS: after you are done graboid asks you if you would like to save it to disk.
    Naaaa i would rather just download it, much easier.

    Eztv or nzbmatrix are generally the two for downloading series.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •