It seems that the only way to get iBurst to fix anything is to shame them on their Twitter feed or Facebook page. See my blog post "iBurst taught me a lesson I won't forget" for all the gory details.
- Tech support refused to tell me where the nearby base stations were
- There is precious little setup or troubleshooting information on their web site
- The failed to cancel my iCall service when requested to do so
- They took another 10 days to fix the problem when I pointed it out
- They overcharged my account via debit order
- They refused to remove my debit order account details
- Tech support took a week to phone me back
- They were unable to tell me how many times my connection disconnected during the day.
Pretty useless, really. Eventually, after using the service for over 6 months, a tech support person finally told me where the base stations are. Why don't they just indicate them on their coverage map? Perhaps the Noseweek story gives a clue to why not.