Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: mAcme [does Connection Management & USSD & Monitors Signal Strength - OS X]

Quote Originally Posted by Edgardas View Post
    Possible to make working for zte 4G modems?
    ZTE has proprietary drivers and dashboard for mac - Java-based - and some will work, some won't. You would have to install the ZTE dashboard first. I would like to develop further but without devices to work with, it is difficult. Please advise the model number (if known) and I will see if an AT spec exists.
    ★ mAcme for Mac OS X & 3G
    I braaied and beered with the legendary MortyMoose and survived!

ZTE MF823. Thanks
    I have tried like this: connected iPad air tethering via bluetooth. On application appeared iPad port however didn't show any information.
    After plugging ZTE modem, no ports appears on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgardas View Post
    ZTE MF823. Thanks
    I have tried like this: connected iPad air tethering via bluetooth. On application appeared iPad port however didn't show any information.
    After plugging ZTE modem, no ports appears on the list.
    MacMe is for Mac OS X on Mac computers and not for iOS devices. For that, Apple is responsible and I doubt any iOS iteration will support this configuration.
    ★ mAcme for Mac OS X & 3G
    I braaied and beered with the legendary MortyMoose and survived!

Quote Originally Posted by GreGorGy View Post
    MacMe is for Mac OS X on Mac computers and not for iOS devices. For that, Apple is responsible and I doubt any iOS iteration will support this configuration.
    Yes. Maybe you have misunderstood me. I have tried to make iPad as 4G modem to get cell id and other information va your application on Mac

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123