I have downloaded and installed the latest version of Vodafone Mobile Broadband :
After installation I rebooted the PC.
When I plug in the Huawei K3770 stick, Windows 7 do install the drivers successfully and all that.
But, when I try to connect, I get the following error :
- It is the default (the Huawei K3770)
Mobile connection not possible.
- Set your current mobile device as the default
device under the 'Devices' tab in the Advanced window
- Ensure that no other applications are using your
mobile device and try again in a short while
- Delete the device under the 'Devices' tab in the Advanced
window, add it back again, and then try connecting
- If you see the 'Account Type' option in the Options window,
check that the right account is selected for your SIM.
If this error persists, please contact Support
at your mobile network operator.
RAS error code 770
- No other application's using the same device/port
- I cannot delete it as the application says it's in use - but nothing else's using it.
- Account type is correct. 2Gb/2Gb account.